Labels

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Total Count

We're up to 7 now.

In addition to those already reviewed I have finished Snow Crash, Every Patient Tells a Story and started the Annals of the Westshore by Ursula K. Le Guin and made it through Gifts and Voices just this week. I'll try to have a Snow Crash review up this week or next and then do the Le Guin trilogy all together. I'm not going to review the other one because it's more of a work/medical nerd read than something I think most people will find fun.

2 comments:

  1. I've actually added Every Patient Tells a Story to my book queue. I like the three medical non-fiction books I've read in the past couple of years. While You're Here, Doc: Farmyard Adventures of a Maine Veterinarian by Bradford B. Brown, Better by Atul Gawande, and Final Exam by Pauline Chen, all of which I enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer, you may also like books by Oliver Sacks. He's a neurologist and the movie Awakenings was based on his early work. He has a few books detailing interesting case histories he has encountered over the years. My favorite is Musicophilia .

    ReplyDelete